Invitational / Freestyle: Aaron Garle
Aircraft: JTEC Radiowave 3.1m Giles 202 / Extreme Flight Slick 580
Radio: JR/DFA T44
Engine: DA-200 / 120
Desert Aircraft Australia & USA
Extreme Flight RC
Accomplishments: I would have to say my proudest accomplishment would be the 2017 Tucson Aerobatic Shootout with coaching and mentoring Cameron Robinson and Flyn Wain to 1st and 2nd Place in Intermediate. No greater feeling then helping others!
- Multiple Australian IMAC and Freestyle Champion
- 4 time Tucson Aerobatic Shootout Competitor (Invitational, Unlimited and Freestyle)
- Clover Creek Invitational Freestyle 3rd Place
- IMAC World Championships 2014 4th Unlimited and 4th Freestyle
- Multiple F3A Australian competitor at F3A World Championships and Asian Oceanic Championshipsit RC Designs
Other Info: My name is Aaron Garle but also go by the name Bones. 25 years old and I run my own subcontracting building company.
Been flying RC since 4 years of age with following in my fathers foot steps of flying for the past 42 years.
As much as I love Scale Aerobatics, my passion is for all forms of aero modelling with flying F3A, Scale Warbirds, Racing and Gliding.